Game Product Manager - New Game (Based in HCMC)
Product / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Build and manage the Product Owner and Game Designer team who are capable of creating new hit music games
What will you do
- Directly work with the Head of the portfolio to build and develop product strategies & roadmaps for the business
- Support the Head of the portfolio & other stakeholders (Marketing, Developer, Creative, external studios) to make strategic/tactical decisions
- Lead the product team to develop new game ideas & monitor product roadmaps/releases/backlog
- Supervise & work with the development team to ensure the timeline & product quality
- Build & develop a talented product team. Improve team efficiency
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of products & UX standards, game design, industry trends, product development methodologies & best practices for the product team
- Analyze the market, business, and competitive landscape, understand industry trends to innovate ideas for the product
- Clearly articulate business value to the product team & cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience in the mobile game industry, including launching new products, finding product/market fit, and working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Deep understanding of product performance measurements and optimization
- Demonstrate solid experience in user & market research, UX research, wire-framing, good aesthetics sense, backlog management
- High level of data analysis, strategic thinking & critical thinking, and stakeholders management
- Possess advanced English skills, both in speaking and writing
Will be a plus
- Good knowledge of the music and music industry
- Love music and music-related product
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident in navigating and leading in times of uncertainties
We are Amanotes - a dynamic interactive music company that's using
cutting-edge technology to transform how people experience music. Since 2014, we have dominated the global simple music game market with over 3 billion downloads and more than 100 million monthly active users. As world’s top Music Game Publisher and top App Publisher from Southeast Asia by downloads, our ambition is to create the world's #1 interactive music ecosystem where “Everyone Can Music” in any way they want.
As we embark on our journey, we're working hard to broaden our portfolio with more advanced products like music gaming hub, music simulation, and music education apps. Come join our music-filled workplace and let's create some magical music experiences together!
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.