Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps (Based in HCMC)
TechOps / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Objectives & Responsibilities
- Define SRE roadmap to build cross-functional system that meets scalable level of company
- Responsibilities include deploying & managing several services to multiple clouds: Google Cloud Platform & Amazon Web Services
- Standardize & automate legacy application development & deployment pipeline.
- Monitoring & Inspect potential issues within the system, provide material for relevant stakeholders to fix those stuff
- Optimize performance of multiple services, such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, System Performance, CDN Performance, Cache Hit rate, Performance Tracking & Bottle-neck detection, Application performance optimization as Code
- Infrastructure as Code: Deployment Automation, Configuration Automation
- Manage & Control request & deployment flow, standardize configuration for further tracking if needed
- Contribute to business continuity by assuring systems & services continuity
- 2-5 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE Engineer or similar roles
- Experience with deployment & configuration management tools
- Experience with a public-facing high-traffic & hyper-scaling environment
- Solid skill of Linux/Unix-like System & command-line interface
- Good knowledge of some programming language & software development process
- Hands-on experience with database system & database optimization
- Hands-on experience with monitoring systems, broad knowledge about the pros & cons of specified monitoring tools, matching monitoring context with suitable tools
- Systematic thinking & problem-solving attitude
- Shell scripting (Bash Shell)
- Team spirit & Responsibility
- Hand-on & understanding of major DevOps tools (even relevant others): Docker, Kubernetes (AWS EKS, GCP GKE), CI/CD tools (Bitbucket Pipeline, Google Cloud Build, Jenkins), Terraform, Ansible, Monitoring & Logging Tools (Prometheus, ELK stack)...
We are Amanotes - a fast-growing music-tech company. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 50+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 2.5+ billion downloads worldwide and 120+ million monthly active users. From 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher worldwide, and one of the top 10 mobile app publishers across all categories. In 2022, we’ve got certification as a “Great Place to Work’’, and Vietnam's best IT companies 2022 award by ITviec.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at email@example.com.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.