(Senior) Data Analyst (Based in HCM)
Data / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
What you will do
- Answer business questions, such as pattern recognition of user behavior, product optimization…, by extracting, manipulating, analyzing data while applying statistical techniques
- Work closely with Product team in planning and daily operation to identify opportunities for other data solutions, provide insight and consult on action for product optimization
- Contribute to Central Data team with internal projects involving advanced analytics, statistics, analytics engineering and machine learning
- Construct dashboards to monitor business performance, create and maintain data documentation
- Build, optimize and ensure quality of data / ETL pipeline with Central Data team
- Be fluent in SQL for data pipeline building, ad-hoc requests and debugging
- Be able to use standard statistical & analytical techniques: A/B testing - Hypothesis testing, cohort analysis, correlation,...
- Be able to communicate data findings with appropriate examples from data points of view, using proper visualization (bar, line, histogram, bubble chart...)
- Be able to give clear and actionable recommendations based on data findings
- Have good command of critical/logical/analytical thinking & problem solving skills
- Be fast, proactive and have good learning agility
- Basic understanding of mobile-app/mobile-game industry and good command of English
- Have basic knowledge of machine learning is a plus
Nice to have:
We are Amanotes - a fast-growing music-tech company. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 50+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 2.5+ billion downloads worldwide and 120+ million monthly active users. From 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher worldwide, and one of the top 10 mobile app publishers across all categories. In 2022, we’ve got certification as a “Great Place to Work’’, and Vietnam's best IT companies 2022 award by ITviec.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Tiles Hop and Dancing Road.
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at email@example.com.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.