iOS Developer (Based in HCMC)
Tech / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- We are looking for talented a Senior iOS Developer to help us build and scale the music entertainment platforms which will serve millions of users
What you will do
- Collaborate with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and ship new features
- Write clean and maintainable code that is properly tested and reviewed
- Have the ability to balance high response, stable and efficient code with attractive and functional aesthetics
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level
- Explore and evaluate the practicality of new technologies to improve existing processes and/or products
- Brainstorm to make clear product ideas and technical solutions
- Self-manage tasks and processes using the JIRA tool
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, or equivalent degree
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- 3+ years practical experience developing natively in iOS using Objective-C, Swift
- Familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines. Good sense of UI/UX components and customization
- Up-to-date on the modern IOS programming paradigm, including the use of Swift
- Familiar with reactive MVVM architecture for the testable, maintainable, and extensible codebase
- Have a good understanding with Database, Network and multi-thread programming
- Experience in performance analysis and tuning experience including memory usage, CPU utilization, memory leak (is a plus)
We are Amanotes - a fast-growing music-tech company. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 50+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 2.5+ billion downloads worldwide and 120+ million monthly active users. From 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher worldwide, and one of the top 10 mobile app publishers across all categories. In 2022, we’ve got certification as a “Great Place to Work’’, and Vietnam's best IT companies 2022 award by ITviec.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Tiles Hop and Dancing Road.
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.