Game Product Owner (Based in HCMC)
Simulation / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Amanotes is looking for an exceptional & innovative Game Product Owner to join our band and create the next Amanotes hit games. As a Product Owner, you will work closely with passionate cross-functional teams in creating creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. Your role will range from conceptualizing, ideating at every stage of game production to analyzing user data to delight players whenever they log in
What you will do
- Collect and analyze in-game player data, user acquisition campaign results and market research to consolidate game insights, then turn those insights into product features and/or new game projects
- Translate product features and ideas into detailed requirements and prototypes, then prioritize based on business impact
- Work closely with development teams (both in-house and third-party) and other departments (Music, Creative, Artist, Quality Control) to deliver games with quick time-to-market, high success rate and optimal resources
- Working experience in a product-oriented environment
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of game creation and publishing skills such as Producer, Game Designer, Monetization Specialist
- Ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Experienced producing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams
- Practical experience with Agile principles, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Fluent English in both written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate a keen interest and understanding of technology, marketing, analytics, and data-driven solutions
We are Amanotes - a fast-growing music-tech company. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 50+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 2.5+ billion downloads worldwide and 120+ million monthly active users. From 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher worldwide, and one of the top 10 mobile app publishers across all categories. In 2022, we’ve got certification as a “Great Place to Work’’, and Vietnam's best IT companies 2022 award by ITviec.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Tiles Hop and Dancing Road.
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at email@example.com.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.